Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday's Muse: A look at Confined Love

I've had several new releases since my last blog post. So over the next few days I'll be bringing you a closer look at them. I'll start with my latest release Confined Love. This is actual a sequel to Enforced Love which came out several years ago.
I love this cover. So hot and sexy! I think the story is pretty hot and sexy too, but I might be biased on that! :-)
Here is a look at Confined Love!
Yep...this cover is smoking hot as well. And so is the story. (There goes my bias again.)

Blurb:
Sophia has worked hard to become an Enforcer but to achieve that goal she must join an experimental new combat group—a quad unit.  She is confined on a shuttle, with three male Alpha Enforcers who absolutely define the word sexy. Three tall, gorgeous men making love to her in every way imaginable. Together. Sounds more than perfect to her.
The men are right out of her sexual fantasies. Xanthus is the aggressive, golden-haired leader. Kain is the gentle lover with gleaming ebony skin. Radek can find anything they need and give her everything she wants. Confinement never looked so good.

Yep, I seem to have a thing for three heroes in my stories lately.

Excerpt:

“Heading in?”

The deep voice made my eyes flash open. He was gorgeous. I spied the Enforcer shirt first—a tiger marking him as an active Enforcer and an “A” following it to proclaim his Alpha status. Please, goddess, let him be one of my guys!

“Yes.” My voice might have been a little huskier than normal but at least it didn’t squeak.

“I’m Xanthus.” His name suited him. He was all golden from what skin I could see to the shade of blond hair on his head. “Are you Enforcer Burrelis by any chance?”

“I am.”

His smile was breathtaking as he moved even closer. He dwarfed my five-four frame but I was used to that. I’d purposely worn shoes that wouldn’t add inches to my height.

“In that case, we’ll be getting to know each other fairly well over the next few weeks.”

I wanted to lean in, to lick his neck and see if he tasted as good as he smelled. Mandy’s advice that I wait stopped me.

“It’s nice to meet you.” I held my hand up toward his chest, keeping space between us.

He took it slowly then bent and kissed the backs of my fingers. I could have sworn I felt the quick flick of his tongue there.

“It’s nice to meet you too…” He let it trail off as he met my gaze.

“Sophia.”

“Sophia.” He nodded as if he enjoyed my name. “May I take your bag?”

“I’ve got it. Thanks.”

He just nodded and together we entered south bay. He didn’t seem to resent my being there. But he was attracted to me. I could tell that easily by the bulge in his black pants. He wanted me. I’d be lying if I didn’t admit that I wanted him too. But I needed to follow Mandy’s advice and make sure we were all on the same page first.

I walked quietly beside him. He seemed content with the silence and didn’t try to engage me in more conversation. We came to a set of doors. He opened them and waved me in, following so fast that I felt the brush of his body against me before he moved once more to my side.

“We’re in the last shuttle on the left.”

I followed him in the direction he’d indicated. It was a large shuttle. I reminded myself to show no fear. Confidence. That was me.

He opened the door and I stepped inside. Two men immediately rose to their feet and turned toward me. Holy mother! My pussy was wet and ready just looking at them. What was it Mandy had said?

“I’d like you to meet Enforcer Sophia Burrelis, gentlemen. She’ll be working with us from now on.”

“Radek.” The shortest of the three stepped forward first. He had brown hair and dark-green eyes. “We’ve been looking forward to meeting you.”

Okay…that wasn’t what I expected. Where were the comments about her freshly minted Enforcer status?

“I’m Kain.” His voice was as deep and dark as the rest of him. Hair, skin, even his eyes seemed to be ebony. He stepped into me. I was surrounded by his heat and scent. It made my mouth water and my pussy clench with desire.

“Kain.”

It was Xanthus who spoke. Kain moved back. I met their gazes, holding each a moment while I waited. But they just watched me. No questions. No anger unless they were far better at hiding it than most. They seemed excited and ready to start getting to know each other.

“Where should I put my bag?” I broke the silence first.

They all looked at each other but once again it was Xanthus who spoke. It seemed he was the leader of this trio.

“There’s only one sleeping quarter on board.”

Well, wasn’t that interesting?


So are you tempted to grab this one up and give it a read? I hope so! It's one of my favorite stories, and I plan to write a few more along this line. I really do have a passion for sci-fi and fantasy.

You can find Confined Love at the following places:
Ellora's Cave:
http://www.ellorascave.com/confined-love.html

Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Confined-Love-ebook/dp/B00FGUIA24/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381147780&sr=8-1&keywords=confined+love+by+lacey+thorn

ARe:
https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-confinedlove-1310498-340.html

Wish you all a great Monday! Until next time...Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced...
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment