Wednesday, December 25, 2013

25 Days of Christmas Reader Celebration: Merry Christmas!!!

Thanks to everyone who participated in my first 25 Days of Christmas Reader Celebration! I hope to make this a new tradition, so please consider returning again next year! All of the authors were absolutely amazing! I hope all of you enjoyed them as much as I did! Lots of wonderful new books on my TBR list and waiting on my Kindle!
I hope all the winners have enjoyed their prizes! All prizes were donated by the authors so be sure and send them a thank you for your prize.
Now, for today's grand prize! Everyone who commented during the contest has been placed on a master list by day. If you commented every day all 24 days, then you have 24 entries! I have a total of 113 entries from the contest this year!  I'm using random.org to pick the big winner from all entries.

And the grand prize....IS.... A $100 GIFT CARD TO AMAZON!!!

That's a lot of great books to get off your TBR list!!!

And the winner is....

AMY MYERS!!!!!!

Congratulations, Amy!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced...
www.lacythorn.com
Twitter: @laceythorn1
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authorlaceythorn or https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lacey-Thorn/399809106816513

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the great giveaways and the new authors I've found!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Shannon! I'm so happy you stopped in and joined us!

      Delete