Friday, February 7, 2014

Roping up some Pleasure

The ménage awards are coming to an end with winners being announced this weekend. So here's my last post encouraging you to go vote, even if it's not for me. Yep, you read that right. I just want to encourage everyone to go vote for your favorite ménage books of 2013! Believe me, there are some amazing authors nominate, and I was thrilled to be included among them.

Here is a look at my books which were nominated and the category:

Best sci fi/ space opera ménage :  Finders Keepers by Lacey Thorn

Best Western/Cowboy ménage:  Roped for Pleasure by Lacey Thorn

Best Multi cultural/ Interracial ménage:  Heated for Pleasure

Best light bondage ménage:  Cuffed for Pleasure

Best ménage series for 2013: Pleasures series by Lacey Thorn

This means so much to me! As authors we often wonder if we've found something the fans will enjoy and want more of. I found that with my Pleasures series, and I couldn't be happier. I work hard trying to make each book better than the last. It can be a tough world and at times it's hard to tell who your friends are. I've been lucky. I started out with some of the best writers and they've remained close friends.
I really believe there is room for all of us, and I support my fellow authors whether I am a fan, a friend, or just a mere acquaintance. Bottom line is I love what I do. I'm living a dream I never knew I had and now never want to let go. So thank you to all of you! The fans, the friends, the publishers I've been lucky enough to work with. You've all been very supportive. You've helped me learn the ropes, and still do. Most of all you've given me the love and encouragement to keep going. I can never express just how much you all mean to me! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love you all so much!

Want to give a big shout out to Mary Ménage Whispers for hosting the ménage awards! She is an amazing person! If you haven't checked out her reviews, you can find her here:

http://marymenage.wordpress.com/

Thanks for reading! Not just me, but all the authors who take you through the door and deeper into the sexual relationship between a couple, or a trio, or more. We love what we write, but it would be worth little without the love of readers!


Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced...
www.lacythorn.com
Twitter: @laceythorn1
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/authorlaceythorn
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lacey-Thorn/399809106816513

No comments:

Post a Comment