Monday, July 14, 2014

Agents of Pleasure, Pleasures Book 9


Agents of Pleasure is out!

Agents of Pleasure

Pleasures Book 9

by Lacey Thorn

 

Skye has a secret she's kept from everyone. Three lovers who cross in and out of her life as time permits. Seeing her sisters so happy makes her want more for herself.

Rance, Sawyer and Jeff have taken turns joining in sex games with Skye. Now all three men are willing to admit they want more. If Skye wants to keep her agents of pleasure, she's going to have to agree to forever.

Excerpt:


Rance opened his mouth to reply when he felt the vibration of his phone in his pocket. He pulled it out and almost dropped it when he saw who was finally calling. Skye. Something must have shown on his face as both Sawyer and Jeff turned toward him, tension in their bodies.

“Hello.” He held the phone to his ear, breath caught somewhere in his throat as he waited just to hear her voice.

“Rance?” Her voice was soft and low, sultry like the woman.

“Skye.”

“I… How are you?”

“I’m good. Still a little sore but fast on the mend. You?”

“I…I’m good.”

“Skye?” He could tell her emotions were high, could hear something she was obviously trying to hide. “What’s going on?”

“I…miss you.”

“I miss you, too.”

“Are you coming home soon?”

“Maybe. Feeling lonely, Skye? Need a little sexual pick-me-up?” The words were like knives to his heart. The last thing he wanted was to go back to the relationship they’d had in the past. He wanted more. But did she?

She was quiet, so quiet, he was almost afraid she might have hung up on him. What did it mean? That his words had hurt her? Or that she was done with him? Damn it, he needed to know. He wanted everything with her. They all did.

“I… Have you heard from Sawyer or Jeff?”

“You haven’t?”

“Not in a while. I thought maybe if anything had happened, you would know.”

“They’re both okay as far as I know.” Rance looked over at both men. They were pissed, hungry and totally in love. Just like he was. “What’s going on, Skye?”

“There was a fight in the club tonight. I think I broke the guy’s nose.”

“Some guy fought with you! I’ll fucking kill him!” He could see Sawyer and Jeff more than agreed with him.

“I’m fine. I just needed to hear your voice.”

“You can call anytime,” he reminded her, though they both knew she never had before.

“I know. I…”

“You what?” Rance prompted when she just stopped.

“I…I need you, need to see you, hold you, reassure myself you’re okay.”

“I think that can be arranged.”

She sighed as if she’d been afraid he might tell her no. It broke his heart to hear.

“Want me to get ahold of Sawyer and Jeff?” He made the offer, and the room was deathly silent as all three of them waited for her answer. Though Jeff and Sawyer wouldn’t hear her reply, they’d know from his expression.

“I’d like that.”

A smile lit his face, and he watched Sawyer light up while Jeff just grinned. He nodded at them, anyway, just for validation. “I’ll see what I can do.” He glanced at the clock. “You still at work?”

“Yes, and my sisters are going to kill me since this was our girls’ night. I’ll be here another hour or so just wrapping stuff up with the police.”

“The police?”

“The guy in the fight was an employee, a bouncer. I’m having him removed and making sure charges are filed against him. I want the police to keep an eye on the girl he’s been harassing here. She might need to file a restraining order. I wouldn’t be surprised if he tried to get to her outside of here.”

Rance’s mind spun. He didn’t know about the other girl, but if Skye had been the one fighting with him and broken his nose, chances were she might be the one he went after. They’d just have time to get into town and to the house he kept before she left work. In fact, he might send Sawyer and Jeff to the house and head to the club himself, just to see if he could catch the cops in time to chat with them about this guy. And fuck! That would be controlling. Shit! Fuck! Damn! Hell!


Find at:
 
 
Happy Reading!
 
Lacey Thorn

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I can barely read them as fast as you write them but I really love this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have told you how much I love these books!!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It makes me happy to see people enjoy them!

      Delete