Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Lacey's Newsletter: Test Run

I've sent out a test newsletter to everyone who signed up for it. This is just a test that serves two parts. It allows me to play around with format and get feedback from all of you and is a great way to make sure you wanted to sign up for it!

The test newsletter features Freeing the Feline. I'll send out another one in August when it releases with all the buy links on it!

Is that how you'd like the newsletter to be formatted? With the central focus on the new release, so more of a postcard style? Or what you like more information included on each newsletter? Please get me your feedback! This is your newsletter, and I want it to have all the information you want included!

Thanks so much for all you input!!!

Lots of Love!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced...
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment