Saturday, November 1, 2014

Best of Lacey!

Two new things to share with everyone!

First off, there is a Best of Lacey Thorn up at AllRomance e-books! This link will take you straight to my book list where many are offered at a discount. This would be a great time to stock up on any you have on your tbr list! You can find it here:

http://www.allromanceebooks.com/adpage.html?ads=Experience+Lacey+Tho

 
 
The second thing is the new look of the Author page on Amazon! More streamlined and with more to offer. Now there is a Add Favorite button under my picture where you can add me to your list of favorite authors. Why is this great? For those of you who stalk Amazon waiting for my book to go live there, you no longer have to! Amazon will now send you an email letting you know I have a new book loaded there! Awesome! You can find that tab under my picture here:
 
If it doesn't show up, you might need to refresh your page.
 
Looks like the start of a  great  November to me!
 
Happy Reading!
 
Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced...

No comments:

Post a Comment