Friday, January 16, 2015

New Year, New Books

I'm not one for resolutions and never really have been. I am all about making plans and doing my all to make the most of a brand new year! And I have so much planned for this year!

First up will be four brand new additions to the Awakening Pride Series! The pride is moving to a brand new location that will bring more change than they realize. There will also be many new characters introduced. Lots of change on the horizon as we continue to learn more about the hunters and what they want.

I'm also planning to launch a brand new series which I will self publish. It's a romantic suspense based series which I will share more about soon. I will say the prequel is already written and will be part of a special project that will be announced soon.

There are several other projects I plan to work on as well this year. I will keep you posted on all of them as they are ready. I hope to write a story for Jess and her wolves. There will be lots of planning on that one as I decide where to begin their story. I would normally say the beginning, but I did introduce them in the middle of their story. So... I'll need to think more on it.

I've thought long and hard about previous projects and adding to them. I know I have a few series I began and didn't finish. For this, I apologize. I do hope to finish them some day, but not until the story is ready. I've learned not to force a story that isn't ready. It never turns out right for me or readers. So I wait, which unfortunately means you all have to wait with me. I do promise lots of fresh, new stuff!

So stay tuned! 2015 will be an exciting year. Unlace and step inside! I dare you.

Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced...
http://lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment