Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Audio Alert!

Really excited to announce I've been given the audio rights back to all of my Awakening Pride books, including the spin off series Awakening Pride: The Holloways! Look for me to start working on getting these into audio soon! I'm just waiting on the final manuscripts to load and put them up for selection. My goal is to have the same person read the entire series. I have no idea yet if I prefer a male or female voice. Feel free to comment with your vote!
In the meantime, have you seen these awesome book trailers? I really need to have more done! Waking the Beast was put together by Syneca. His to Bear was put together by Michele Paulin. I love them both!





Which of my books would you like to see a trailer of?

Until next time...

Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn

No comments:

Post a Comment