Monday, November 28, 2016

Hello! It's me!

I had no idea it'd been so long since my last blog post. All I can say is I've been busy. I'm sure all of you know how that goes. Way to many things going on right now, but I'm loving all of it. Being busy feels great.
So what have I been up to? Switching jobs, getting my oldest daughter situated in her new school, and settling in to not having my son under foot anymore. So good and bad, lol. I work longer hours at the new job and my writing time isn't what it used to be. So when I do have time, I work on my books instead of blogging.

Where did 2016 go????? It's been a great year. I had several new books and several re-releases of older books. Plus I jumped into audio! Here's the year in review in covers.
Demon Chronicles was re-released with new titles and hot new covers!



Two new Awakening Pride: The Holloways Novellas!


Finding Home was re-released!
















The old Girls Night Out series was relaunched with a new series name: Something More.





A new Awakening Pride book


And....a new Pleasures book!


All in all a satisfying year. I didn't get as many books finished as I'd planned, but I'm okay with that. It happens. That means I have a lot planned for 2017.

First up is the 9th Awakening Pride book, Cry of the Pride which I'm working on now. This will be followed closely by two self published books, the third Knight's Watch book, Guarded, and the final Something More book, More Than Words.

I also have five books that will be re-released at the beginning of 2017. They were all previously published with Ellora's Cave Publishing. The first two are first person sci-fi menages: Enforced Love and Confined Love. I'll be adding a third book to this trilogy that has not been previously published.
The other three books are my Shifters Veil series: White Valley, Into the Mist, Through the Veil. These will all be getting cleaned up with fresh edits and brand new covers. I'll be adding more to the Shifters Veil series as well. There are several books already planned in various stages for this series.

I'll be adding to other series as well. I'm also hoping to launch a few stand alone stories, but we'll see what time allows. I always have big plans, lol. Then the year goes by far too quickly.Still, my fingers are crossed for lots of writing time in 2017!

I'll tell you I hope to get more blogging in but I think we all know that my intentions are good but my time is limited, lol. Still, I'll do my best. My biggest issue is I never know what to share. Does it get annoying when an author only blogs about new releases or back list books? What are some topics you guys would like me to discuss? Author interviews? Book reviews for other authors? Sex? Relationships? Feel free to comment on this or email me if you'd rather be private (lcy_thrn1@yahoo.com) and let me know any questions you might have. I'll do my best to address them via the blog!

I look forward to your feedback.

Until next time, Happy Reading!

Lacey

2 comments:

  1. Since you will be quite busy, it stands to reason that it will be a bit longer in between releases as well. So, you could post little snippets. Just a few sentences, nothing too spoilery.(Is that a word? lol) It might also entice readers to try one of your other series that they haven't gotten to yet. Book recommends are always welcome. I started reading the 3013 series on your recommend/review (goodreads).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I'm going to have a lot coming out next year. Most will be updated re-releases of previously published books that have been returned to me. I'll share as much as I can in advance!
      As an avid reader, I love to share my book recommendations! I'm so glad you tried the 3013 series! It's one of my favorites, though I do miss Susan Hayes being a part of it.

      Delete