Sunday, January 1, 2017

Bring on 2017!

This is going to be a great year! I can feel it. I'm excited and ready to hit the ground running.

I have a lot planned for this year when it comes to releases. As many of you know I received the rights back to all of my EC books as of Dec. 31, 2016. I've also received several of my books back from Totally Bound Publishing. I'm excited to get them cleaned up and put them back out with awesome new covers!

After much thought, I've decided not to self publish them. Thankfully, I have the amazing Resplendence Publishing that is willing to invest in my backlist and get them put back out. I work a lot of hours at my day job, and I just don't have the time for self-publishing. I do plan to continue my Knight's Watch series and to wrap up the Something More series. Those are the only two projects I currently have slated as self-pub works.

As this year is filled with scheduled release dates, I'm going to post month by month on the coming soon page to keep everyone up-to-date on what's next. Lots of re-releases mixed in with brand new stories!

February 2017 marks a decade of writing for me. My first book ever published was His Bare Obsession, which released on Feb 21, 2007. What a crazy ten years it's been. Lots of ups and downs but through it all, I've continued writing. I'm grateful for that. Look for lots of fun giveaways in February as I celebrate!


Up first:

Jan 18, 2017    Enforced Love, Alpha Enforcer Squad Book 1
This is a re-release of a previously published book. It is first person sci-fi erotic romance featuring an m/f/m menage.

Cover and blurb will be posted as soon as I get the updated cover!


Thanks for sticking with me the last ten years! Here's to another decade!

Lacey Thorn

No comments:

Post a Comment